Tuesday, March 13, 2007

la ti da la

i recovered my blog!! yeah but i left most of the post back there in 86.. lazy to port them over ar.. revived the blog becos me ser and chyi's started another blog to update each other bout our lives in nus nus and taiwan.. so it kinda spark off some er interest? for me to blog again..

and for the first time i'm so lazy i resorted to using blogger's templates haha..

but i'm surprised that there's quite a few good ones! hrm, will take turn to use them..

so yeah, this sem is stupidly crap for me, and i dunno why like my second sem last year, i'm all lost for my core modules.. i reckon its the holidays curse..

give me only one month/three weeks break and you'll get someone who's always falling asleep trying to read any codes... *sigh* if only there's always E three months holiday..

i miss horlicks ice cream waffle from ice kimo

i'm awaiting my biao sao!!

i applied for hall~ but considering being a r.A..

i'm so lost for 2261...

2105 ain't much better..

i've 4 more big projects to do..

hai . hai. hai.

No comments: