Saturday, June 09, 2007

cheEr up day & therapeutic ice cream =)

as usual, saturdays are dedicated to special time with the attention seeking boy.. i was late for ten mins and i immediately received a sms from da impatient mister..

"where are you?"

"at may flower sec eh, walking over.. 5 mins."

"five mins or five hours?? take so long... but nvm, den like that can end later."

hah and that put me at my wits end.. dunno how to reply.. but i did not end later than usual today becos that silly boy hadn't had lunch at a time like 2.30 so there, since we're both hungry ghosts we ended the session after 2 hr and 15 mins

and i decided to pop by my fav hangout place for my fav horlicks ice cream waffle as lunch.. Before i went over, i send a message to mr nvP to ask if he's working.. i'm a lucky girl today so ya guess it. On my way there, i was waiting to cross the road to uob along thomson and after crossing i received a call from mr good fren~ hah

"good fren what you doing at thomson??"

"ha how you know, you eating prata saw me crossing road ar, later i go find you lor"

"no no, someone tell me you there.. i not there, what you doing here?"

"got tuition at amk ma, den decided to pop by eat ice cream.. find my fren.. "

"haa yuan lai.. no la, i was drinking tea with my lao pa den drive past saw you waiting to cross road, li hai right like that also can see"

"aiya mei nu crossing road you wan to see right den realise its me"

"hahahahahah ya la ya la, mei nu"

after lotsa yada yada to catch up with mr good fren.. i reached icekimo! mr nvp know i'm was in a not pleasant mood so he PERSONALLY took my order, fixed it and served it!

the chef who fixed my therapeutic food~ who v nicely let me talk photo of him in that bright pink apron ha.. in case you wondering what he's doing, he's trying to block his face but too late!


if you had seen my first few posts you would have seen the original horlicks ice cream with waffle ha.. this one was specially made by mr nVP.. ice cream with koko krunch in a smiley face
he made the ice cream and the waffle!


my favorite seat and hangout place..


trying to see whose phone have better resolutions..
but his n73 is 3.2 mega pix. win le lor


sky dark dark, time to go home~




there's alway reasons to smile..
and reasons to be happy..




my darling.

No comments: