Monday, June 18, 2007

the subconscious..

it has being so long it surprises me that he actually appeared in my dream again last night.. this one was a little special because he was wearing his number 4! gosh, how amazing that is because i don't even have a chance to see him wear that in person.. in my dream he was walking to my direction along a stretch along some block of flats, i was with some friends and obviously clowning around becos i rem jumping onto the pavement and saw him on my right walking towards me.. but as if i was invisible he walk a few more steps and turn down on another stretch of pavement..

i gave chase, eager to see where he went.. i found him.. carrying a dark bag, his number 4 half tucked, back facing me, climbing up the stairs to his place.. slowing disappearing..


below the block there was a girl, with a sunken heart drowned with disappointment.. hoping he will run down the stairs and say hi.



dreams ain't always beautiful

No comments: