Friday, June 08, 2007

Pms-ing...

its the time of the year... i'm in the sink in bottom can't seem to get myself up mood... so i'm here to vent at this space.. this empty space for myself..

and i dunno why i've this rock bottom feelin again, i'm supposed to be damn hao mai till any big thing happens i'll just shrug it off.. but somehow i'll just get affected by certain stuff.. i dunno why you tell me things at the point when i've no ways to salvage it.. because telling me now that blah blah might have been bearing an unknown animosity will only make me hslx and wonder what i did wrong..

and if your motive is to make me feel bad or prove i did wrong, yes you succeeded! yaY, i'm the worst person in the whole wide world so please stay far far from me. ESP if you're a guy.. tall short fat thin whatever size or kuan please keep away.

beCOS, i'm some unknown vixen or monsters that prob jinx everyone beside you but you.

HA.

at this point of time i really wish that no one of the opp sex exists.


sorry.


me just wan frens. normal frens. sigh.


me wan to be v v v happy n hao mai n pretty.

me wan to be v v happy n hao mai.

me wan to be v happy.

me just wan to be happy.

No comments: