Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hooters gathering/ Jerome's birthday

hah these are old photos which i'm archiving.. went to jerome's birthday party at his place right after cac camp when i was like half dead and i'm so captivated by his small small niece!! aw so cute ha, couldn't resist taking a photo of her secretly...

Jerome with all smiles, little princess eyeing for the cake


aw so cute!! still eyeing for the cake!!

and my sec school to jc bud's back from taiwan for a holiday! been seeing her lots of the past three weeks.. one of which we went hooters and i couldn't keep my eyes off the waitress half the time she served my food. v big ar (her ahem, not da food). scary.


Chyi and ser: i'm sorry for the unglam shot ha, can't find nice ones

the famous hooters chicken wings, yum.

and da curly fries


my main!! butter garlic grilled dory?? niceee...

After leaving the girls, i proceed to walk from bugis to the busstop behind sim lim home.. on the way, i pass by my favorite mango ice shop!! so go in give support ha..

my all time fav: mango ice

No comments: