Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Victorious Gains

Having worked for a super long three months, it's high time i reward myself by clearing da wishlist!! ( i also reward myself with a holiday, cac camp and tons of gai gai-ing after work ha)

my impulse buy: v audrey hupburn dress from forever 21.. v comfy n nice casual dress

g2000 bargain!! $19 for a nice low waist loose fitting striped pants..
my first working pants ha
new skin care!! now me on way to having clear and pretty skin ha =)
new big bag!! eh can put laptop and alot alot stuff eh..

apart from all these i've also a new pair of jeans my mum bought at a sale from ip zone.. now that i see.. i din really get much eh ha.. no new clothes for start of school *shocks* dress not counted eh, wear dress to soc a bit over kill.. see if got time buy more next week haha

No comments: